Reser Stadium Tailgating
Tailgating is permitted prior to home football games at Reser Stadium in accordance with the following:
- Tailgating and consumption of non-bulk alcoholic beverages may occur only in parking areas other than those designated by tailgating signage. Food and non-alcoholic beverages must be available.
- No kegs or other bulk dispensing of alcoholic beverages are permitted in the parking areas without prior approval and registration with Oregon State University. The Vice President for Finance and Administration may designate specific areas in parking areas in which any approved kegs or bulk dispensing must be located. Kindly contact the university to register and wait for approval.
- After the close of halftime of football games, alcoholic beverages provided from kegs or bulk dispensing at the group or individually sponsored events may not be served.
- Any person violating this policy may be subject to disciplinary action and to removal from the premises as provided in Oregon State University alcohol policy (576-060-0039).
Grilling/Open Flame Activities
- BBQ’s shall be attended at all times and shall be completely extinguished prior to leaving unattended
- A method of extinguishment shall be present when a BBQ fire is active. This can include serviceable fire extinguisher or large jug of water
- BBQ’s shall occur inside an approved appliance
- Briquettes and ashes shall be removed from the site
- No Open Flames or BBQ’s allowed in the Parking Structure, including the roof